10 Nov Enter The North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards 2018
The search is on for the North West Coast’s most inspiring clinical research and innovation teams and individuals whose work has made a difference to people’s lives.
You are invited to enter the North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards 2018, to celebrate success and reward achievements for the excellent work being undertaken across the region in relation to clinical research and innovation within healthcare.
Please spread the word and encourage colleagues to enter; these awards are open to everyone working in health services and research and other organisations working in partnership with the NHS in our region.
Deadline for entries 1 December 2017
The awards are a collaboration between the Innovation Agency, the NIHR Clinical Research Network North West Coast; and NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care North West Coast (CLAHRC NWC).
The winners will be announced at a ceremony at the Preston North End Football Club on 8th March 2018.
The full list of award categories is:
- Clinical Research Team or Site of the Year
- Clinical Research Practitioner of the Year
- Clinical Research Rising Star of the Year
- Excellence in Delivery of Commercial Life Science Award
- Research Student of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Patient and Public Involvement in Research
- Research for Wellbeing
- Taking Research into Practice
- Patient Safety Innovation Award
- Transformation Award
- Partnership in Innovation Award
- Culture for Innovation Award