5th September 2018
Health and Care Innovation Expo
This is the biggest and best national health and care innovation event of the year and a must-attend for those interested in innovation.
Health and Care Innovation Expo features two main stages: The Future NHS Stage and the Innovate Stage.
The main stages are our highest-profile platforms, where you will receive all the major organisational announcements, see the unveiling of high-level national reports and reviews, and hear from expert panels made up of leaders from across the NHS, local government, wider public and voluntary sectors, and industry partners, in discussions focusing on the most important issues facing health and care.
Appearances and keynote addresses from:
- Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Ian Dalton, Chief Executive, NHS Improvement
- Ian Trenholm, Chief Executive, Care Quality Commission
- Duncan Selbie, Chief Executive, Public Health England
- Glen Garrod, President, Association of Directors of Adult Social Care